A collagen extracellular matrix (ECM) dressing that is available from Day One. It retains the structure and function of the intact, native ECM4 to help supplement the patient’s degraded matrix. It also demonstrates broad-spectrum MMP activity reduction, especially against critical collagenases, gelatinases, and additional MMPs.
- Intact, native extracellular matrix promotes tissue granulation and epithelialization for final wound closure
- Pricing similar to standard collagen dressings
- A collagen ECM with HCPCS A code
- Advanced care accessible to all clinicians; no physician fixation required
- Cost efficiency through weekly applications
- Broad-spectrum MMP inhibition